On March 22, 1993, The United Nations General Assembly designated this day as World Water Day. Because, after all, life would not succeed without water. So in honor of water, here are a few awesome facts about water.
1. The average human body is made up of 50-60% water.
2. Water covers 70% of the planets surface.
3. of that 70%, 97% of Earths water is salt water
4. The U.S. uses approximately 400 billion gallons of water every day.
5. Water makes a really awesome playground for humans...
CHEERS TO WATER!!!